Open DVD Ripper 2019 macOS is a powerful DVD ripping tool for Mac OS which can realize nearly all the functions of Open DVD ripper on Mac OS with its intuitive interface and high ripping speed. If you are a movie fan and fond of watching movies freely on many popular devices, it will be the best choice for you to decrypt and rip DVD movies to various formats suitable for iPod, iPhone, iPad, Android, Android Pad, Animation, Apple TV, BlackBerry etc.
Open DVD Ripper for Mac can help you rip your favorite DVD movies without any quality loss, and you can have customized choices such as selecting the titles you like, choosing the subtitles and audio at will, previewing the chapters you chose and controlling over the settings for most output parameters on Mac Operating System. It is the combination of powerful functions and simple operation.
Open DVD Ripper Mac Features:
- You can choose your favorite movie chapters to rip, and select subtitles and audio tracks for the chapters.
- You can feel free to change codec, bitrate, size, frame rate, aspect ratio, channels, and volume parameters to influence the output spent-time, file size and quality of the movie.
- You can preview your favorite clips when it is ripping, during this period of time, you can know the details about what you are ripping, such as the picture quality, the sound, the conversion process etc.
- Open DVD Ripper for Mac, with its powerful technology support and superb decryption technology, can remove multiple disc protections such as CSS-encrypted, Region-protected and Sony ARCCOS protection.
- Mac, with its powerful technology, makes the decryption more efficiently and achieves much higher ripping speed than other DVD rippers, meanwhile.
Supports multiple media formats and devices:
- Video Formats: AVI, MPEG-1/MPEG-2, MP4, H264, 3GP, ASF, DVD, MKV, MOV, HD AVI, HD ASF, HD DivX, HD H.264, HD WMV, HD MKV, HD MOV, HD MPEG4, HD MPEG2-TS/PS, HD XviD.
- Audio Formats: MP2, MP3, DTS, WAV, AIFF, WMA, M4A, OGG, RA, SUN AU, APE, FLAC, ALAC and many other audio formats on Mac.
Support Operating System: OS X 10.6 or later, 32bit & 64bit.